Talk

Advanced search

my 21 year old student son comes home alot which is great but his girlfriend turns up and wants to stay nearly every night hes home,but my son wont take no for an answer

(4 Posts)
f1987 Fri 11-Nov-16 15:07:48

We miss privacy with her here she is messy but wont clean it and sometimes our son is home for months but she's always here

MaisyPops Wed 16-Nov-16 17:55:03

If he wants his girlfriend around at all hours and doesn't feel he/she should clean up then he needs to move out on his own. See how long he survives in the big world.
No is a simple response.your rules your house. He doesn't like it? Move out.

Branleuse Sat 03-Dec-16 15:21:20

can you offer a set amount of days she can stay over

SpaceDinosaur Sat 03-Dec-16 15:33:16

She is messy but won't clean it?

What the fuck?!! Has your son got so little respect for you that he allows an adult into your home, to make mess for you to clean up?!!

I would be mortified if that was me as a student. This G/F clearly has no respect for you.
It is your home
Say NO.

"He won't accept no for an answer"

Erm, yes he will. Because when miss "clean up my shit" arrives she is greeted with
"Oh, I'm so sorry. DS was told to tell you that you couldn't stay. He's clearly ignored mentioning it to you but you will need to go home in the morning"
"But why"
"Because I'm not running a hotel, I am not a maid and I will no longer clean up after two selfish, self absorbed adults who clearly have no respect for me or my home"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now