Talk

Advanced search

Student Parents!

(4 Posts)
UniWorker Wed 09-Sep-15 16:17:54

Hi, just asking for your helpful wisdom!

I have just got a part time job in a university that hires out baby equipment to their student parents, e.g. buggies, buggy boards, wooden cots, bouncers, highchairs.

They haven't really been promoting it much so it's quite small with a very limited budget (i.e. ??0) - where would you student parents look for something like this? It's already placed within the Student Union and there isn't much opportunity to advertise within there.

We have the obvious choices covered, e.g. Twitter, FB, university newspaper, halls of residence etc..

Any suggestions would be great from you already in this position or heading towards being a student parent.

Thank you! smile

Bethanyboden123 Mon 02-Nov-15 20:31:05

Hi only just joined this, im just coming out of my first trimester and was wondering if any body has got any advice, im doing a four year degree and on my second year of that and ovbiously found out im pregnant, I was just wondering about other peoples experiences that have had a baby during university? Can any one help me

Intradental Wed 04-Nov-15 19:59:33

Have you sent a general email? (you did say you'd covered the obvious, but just in case!)

MinesAPintOfTea Wed 04-Nov-15 20:03:38

University creche?

Are you sure there's more dmand for this? Or are you offering something of limitedappeal.? Lots of people get given hamdmedowns or buy off ebay if money is tight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now