Advanced search

Where do I get replacement a level certificates from?

(4 Posts)
Zame Fri 14-Aug-15 08:42:37

Hello! Has anyone else had to replace their certificates or got a letter to verify your results?
I've lost mine and will need them to enrol in September.
The university advised calling the centre where I sat my exams which would be my school.
School isn't open or at least, isn't answering phone calls or emails.
What are the chances of them having records of a level results from 2002?
Is there no other way apart from applying to exam boards and paying lots of money?
It would be great to hear of how others dealt with this

Blushingm Fri 14-Aug-15 11:29:32

You have to contact your exam board - they cost £££££

Mariposa1 Fri 14-Aug-15 11:41:23

I just had to do the same with my GCSE certificates - I had to contact a few different exam boards and it cost me about £45 for each board! I think it's the only way though.

Zame Fri 14-Aug-15 11:58:36

Oh balls, thanks guys, I had a bad feeling that spending lots of money would be the only way!
At least I'll be able to wait til I get my student loan to pay for them, I contacted the uni and they said it could be arranged for me to show them at a later date if I can't get them in time for enrolment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now