Talk

Advanced search

Just sent off my UCAS form!

(1 Post)
Lucyandpoppy Fri 09-Jan-15 21:59:15

Hi everyone, tentatively creeping in here for the first time (well first time posting I have lurked before ;) )

I am 21 and just finished my first year of a law degree last summer however due to housing difficulties I had to move away from where the Uni I was going to was in September of last year, also found out I was pregnant around then!

Currently 24 weeks pregnant and just applied for a midwifery degree smile A bit nervous because my A level's don't meet the entry grades (I got BCC they are looking for ABB) but then I got a 2:1 in most of my law degree units last year so surely that counts for something too? I applied to this Uni specifically because they do family accomodation, so hoping that we will be able to move out and into accomodation in September when DD will be 5 months old.

Anyone here doing midwifery? A bit worried about how I will cope with a baby and doing clinical placements but then if I was working then I would probably be going back to full time work after 5 months so not that different really.

If I don't get in to midwifery then I think we will try and move back to where my old Uni is and go back to a law degree part time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now