Talk

Advanced search

Hello - New from BMC but a student.

(16 Posts)
Misto Mon 22-May-06 18:58:51

Hiya - I am a visitor from BMC - the site is down AGAIN! I spotted a student board and thought I would just introduce myself and let you know that I may post from time to time on threads - and I didn't want to alarm anyone!

I won't be around often - but I'll pop in from time to time if that's ok! It's always good to get together without student parents so you don't feel so out there on your own!

Fell free to visit our student board on BMC too if you fancy a change - just put student into search and it should pop up!

Off to read!

Misto x

Misto Mon 22-May-06 19:00:02

Oops that should have said with other - not without!!!! and I can't see the edit function!

MerlinsBeard Mon 22-May-06 19:02:54

what is BMC? seen it alot lately and dunno what it is!

DumbledoresGirl Mon 22-May-06 19:04:26

Regretably, there is no edit function Misto - your mistakes live with you!

I too would like to know what BMC is.

Misto Mon 22-May-06 19:05:47

Hello MOM - it's another parenting forum - we've had an influx of your regulars over there when Mumsnet goes tits up - so a few of us are using mumsnet as or surrogate site when BMC goes tits up too!!!

It's quite nice to have another friendly welcoming site to visit when your normal one goes offline!!!!! Feels like a wee holiday home in the cotswolds!

Forgot to mention I am an undergrad 3rd yr studying English - incase anyone is after my credentials!!!! oooeerrrr missus!!!

I can happily put up the link to BMC but I am not sure about this sites protocol on links and it's also pointless just now as the bleeding site is down - again

WigWamBam Mon 22-May-06 19:11:12

You're allowed to put links up, MN have a very free and easy attitude to that kind of thing!

BMC = Bad Mother's Club, isn't it?

Misto Mon 22-May-06 19:14:11

Yes

The link is http://www.badmothersclub.co.uk

when its working

kalex Mon 22-May-06 19:19:22

Hi Misto!!

Hope the studying is giong well!!
PS I was at your AS party last summer

Misto Mon 22-May-06 19:25:10

Do you know I saw the name KALEX and wondered if it could possibly be you!!!!!

How lovely to see you! How are you doing? Is life good for you? I take it this is were you cyber-hang these days!!!!!

My email is mistogal68@gmail.com if you fancy getting in touch - we are heading through to edinburgh for a meet on June the 10th if you fancy - a few old faces from the AS party will be there!!!!!

Awww - it's great to see ya - you should pop into BMC sometime and say high to the Divas!!!! You 'd be sure of a warm welcome! We often wondered what happened to you.

kalex Mon 22-May-06 19:32:15

Long time no chat , don't reallly cyber hang anywhere at the moment, life is far far too busy!!!

DP and I are about to move in together and are tentively house hunting at the moment and it appears to take a long time to find something we both like .

I shall email you, the 10th sounds good.

I actually saw you and the possie in M&S one day in Perth, but you were at the other side of the shop, and I didn't want to run accross like a loon .

LittleSarah Mon 22-May-06 19:50:53

Hello Misto and co.. I am a student too, first year journalism, 2 exam this week. Feck.

Anyhoo, I really should check out BMC but last time I went I couldn't figure out how it all worked and I ran scared!

Terrible eh? Some student

Misto Mon 22-May-06 19:57:50

oh ya daft quine!!!!!

You should have - we would have been over the moon to see you!!!!!!!

We thought we had scared you off after we'd me tfor coffee at city quay - do you remember - but I think your mobile had gone missing or something and we kind of lost touch!!!!!!

I am so glad to catch hold of you again!!! Life sounds like it's working out grand! I've got your email and will reply tonight.

XXXX

Misto Mon 22-May-06 19:58:52

Little sarah - it's taken me ages to suss this board out!!!
Pop in sometime and I'll show you around petal!!!

Got to run for now - been great catching up with you all - esp my old friend Kalex!
TTFN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sallystrawberry Mon 22-May-06 23:06:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Misto Tue 23-May-06 18:42:29

Thanks SAlly ( bit late as I went offline last night!)

It's nice to have a change from the usual isn't it.

I got my results today from my 3rd yr at uni (doing a 4 yr hons course) and I got an A1 and an A3 so I am well chuffed.

sallystrawberry Tue 23-May-06 19:08:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: