Advanced search

advice needed please re students and housing benefit/housing lists etc.

(1 Post)
frazzled74 Thu 11-Oct-12 22:23:40

I need some advice please, if a couple have a young child and one of the couple is on job seekers allowance and the other is a full time student(degree), can they claim housing benefit ? can they be on a list for social housing? and is there any other financial advice that anybody can offer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: