Advanced search

GCSEs in my 40's

(3 Posts)
crisisofidentity Sat 06-Oct-12 21:02:21

Can anyone advise me how I can take maths and science? I am thinking of taking a teaching path. I am currently working and studying for a Foundation degree, I'm trying to find out if I can get past papers and answers online or by post.

AlexanderS Sat 13-Oct-12 11:07:13

I think you should approach your local FE college for advice.

Madsometimes Sun 14-Oct-12 09:17:34

There is an OU course called MU123, which is recognised as equivalent to GCSE maths for the OU PGCE. Some other teacher training providers also recognise this, but you would need to check. Sadly OU courses are now very expensive, so taking a class at your local college may be cheaper.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: