Talk

Advanced search

I swear Student Finance is the bane of my life (again)

(3 Posts)
DirtyBat Wed 19-Oct-11 19:13:19

They mess me around every year, this is the third year I haven't had my payments sorted out on time because they like to drip feed the information that I need in order to get it sorted.
They have told me 3 times that they have everything they need, but then I ring back after not hearing anything for weeks and they tell me to send something else.

Now I can't even find out if my bloody application has gone through because their system goes under maintainance every other Wednesday apparently. WHY?

If they don't get their act together I'm not going to be able to pay my rent. I though I was being canny by putting my money in my account 3 months in advance. Now I'm going to be back to square one.
I've got a baby to look after as well. Luckily not paying for childcare so that isn't an issue.

I've complained formally, but had no response.

I'm SO pissed off.

Rant over.

saggarmakersbottomknocker Wed 19-Oct-11 19:17:42

I've had 3 years of it too DB. They are seriously crap and you have my utmost sympathy.

DirtyBat Wed 19-Oct-11 19:30:50

I just don't get how they can be so utterly shit when they know exactly what is going to happen every year and when they need to start making payments.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now