Talk

Advanced search

DD303 exam tomorrow...

(15 Posts)
juicychops Tue 18-Oct-11 17:25:58

dreading it but can't wait til its over

ive seen on these threads and threads on my OU pages that others on the DD303 course have got marks in the 80s and 90s for their TMAs. mine are all 60s!!

I feel so bloody thick and stupid compared to everyone else. have really struggled and completely lost interest in the last 2 years found it so hard and also not been to a single tutorial as my situation doesn't allow me to so i think ive missed out there big time.

Feel a bit like the last 6 years are gunna end up being a big waste of time when i get my final degree grade. Im hoping for a 2.2 at very best as there is no way i will get more than that!!

Dolcegusto Tue 18-Oct-11 17:41:36

So glad I finally found someone else doing dd303 even if it is the day before the exam!

Am wishing it was over already too. Am planning a lovely evening tomorrow with wine and twilight a film and no bloody revision!!

Dolcegusto Tue 18-Oct-11 17:42:52

Is there any bit you're struggling with especially? If its reasoning and judgement then I can't help! But maybe able to help with attention language and memory?

mustdash Tue 18-Oct-11 17:44:24

Good luck both of you. smile

juicychops Tue 18-Oct-11 23:05:59

sorry dolce only just read your message. Im now in bed after a night of revision. Still lots of areas i have no idea about but gunna just go over the bits i know in the morning as no point learning new things now. The bits i know all seem to all be covered in question 1! The other 2 questions Im just hoping Im lucky and get something i can answer. Let me know how u get on. Good luck!

juicychops Tue 18-Oct-11 23:07:38

thanks mustdash smile

Dolcegusto Tue 18-Oct-11 23:09:30

I'm just reading over my notes one more time before I go to bed. I think q1 will be ok, and will blag way through q2 &3.

Where are you taking exam?

BleachBoys Wed 19-Oct-11 12:08:08

Just saying hello - I am in the DD303 stress pool too smile
Just want it done now.
Good luck to all!

Dolcegusto Wed 19-Oct-11 12:28:47

Getting nervous now. Good luck all of you. Will be leaving in a minute to try to find the bloody place.

Kinda wish I still smoked as I could really do with a fag right now smile

juicychops Wed 19-Oct-11 18:39:08

hi how did everyone do? I thought that was horrific and just showed how awfully i revised! Mine was in ditton community centre in aylesford. Nearly walked out couldn't answer anything

Dolcegusto Wed 19-Oct-11 19:10:06

I was in Bristol.

I didn't find it too bad. I'd revised attention and emotion and cobbled something together for word recognition.

Was very exhausting and soooo glad it's over. Will be cracking open the wine shortly and catching up on the tv I've missed in the past couple of weeks!

Was it your last module? I should be starting social next year.

juicychops Wed 19-Oct-11 21:29:06

this was my last module! But will have to re sit it for definate. I don't know What your paper was like but mine had the old and new formats. I couldn't answer a single question on the new format that i was meant to do so i did the old one instead of walking out just so that i can (hopefully) argue for a resit considering technically i did the right one as my course started Jan31st. If u didn't have 2 test formats none of that will make sense!

Dolcegusto Wed 19-Oct-11 21:35:20

No I had both papers. I see your point about the date though, I thought it was a bit odd.

Don't think I'd have been able to answer any questions on the other paper!

onequestion Wed 19-Oct-11 22:13:11

Juicy honestly, this course was so so so hard. Don't feel bad. I went to Oxbridge and consider myself pretty clever wink and I have been in tears many times over the last few months I've found it so hard. Some of the course materials were very badly written too, particularly Language and Thought. It's a triumph you went ahead and attempted the exam having found it hard. I know I'm proud of myself for just that reason! They were hard questions too.

I also thought the date on the papers was odd. The new paper should have said 'after Jan 11', not Feb as I can see how someone could be v confused by that. I hope they let you resit.

Well done everyone! That was my last course and I'm beyond thrilled it's over. I couldn't have done any more work, fed up with it all!

juicychops Thu 20-Oct-11 18:07:22

thanks for your kind words i am so glad its over for now, although will hopefully have to resit next april. I had a nice day thinking of all the things i can now do while ive not got studying hanging over my head!

i treated myself to a nice shish kebab for dinner last night! mmmmmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now