Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Concentration at an all time low

(2 Posts)
getagoldtoof Sun 28-Aug-11 09:03:15

Hello, was just hoping for some tips on concentration. I am trying to do a literature review for my final year MA dissertation. I am 36 weeks pregnant, and can't stop thinking about my baby. He is jiggling about distracting me, and my mind keeps wandering to the difference between the maxi-cosi pebble and cabriofix! I am going back to university on 26 September, the same as my EDD - and I wanted to have this done by then. I have enough time, I just don't have the motivation, particularly after a day at work! I have never struggled like this before. Are there any foods I can eat? Excercises I should do (I'm desperate!).

Socy Tue 30-Aug-11 10:23:12

I have not had to study whilst pregnant, though had plenty of issues with DC to occupy my mind! I find getting everything else out of the way first works best - make a decision over what you are going to get for the baby & order it, then you don't have to think about it anymore. Turn off the internet. Try to write 500 words and then have a reward eg cup of tea.

Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now