Talk

Advanced search

AUGUST PROCRASTINATION STATION - anyone?

(7 Posts)
wildstrawberryplace Mon 01-Aug-11 10:16:21

Just thought I would start this despite being currently between modules - results for last module this week, next modules starting Oct 1. Have a massive reading list for next module which - ahem - I have not started yet.

Anybody TMAing at the moment and need a moan or a kick up the bum?

said Mon 01-Aug-11 10:39:20

Not started, only just getting over one submitted last week. But have one due on 19th - that's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggeeeees away, right?

Prolesworth Mon 01-Aug-11 13:37:37

Message withdrawn

wildstrawberryplace Mon 01-Aug-11 19:23:05

said - 19th August is plenty plenty time. Of course, depends whether you use the time constructively wink

schroeder Tue 02-Aug-11 19:54:34

how did you do with A207 wildstrawberryplace? I got a slightly disappointing pass 3 <pout> onwards and upwards I suppose smile

said Fri 19-Aug-11 17:17:21

Where is everyone? I'm 2 days late, cannot get my head around what I'm meant to be saying because I haven't done the reading properly. Am doing that thing where you desperately scan the textbooks for any words that are the same as in your question and write anything. Have children running to show me latest video of current shit fave band on their laptop or telling me exactly what they're doing all teh time. And I'm going on holiday tomorrow and haven't really packed-clothes still wet. This will be my worst TMA but am past caring. Just want it FINISHED!

gingergran Sat 20-Aug-11 09:27:13

my TMA isn't due until 8 September but i cannot find the incentive to even open the books let alone do the reading - so hard to concentrate when schools are on holiday. Final TMA so no extension then lovely exam in October

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now