Talk

Advanced search

Letter from UNI cheer me up

(4 Posts)
OnlyWantsOne Thu 14-Jul-11 13:49:38

So I had Dd2 in December. Which was 1/2 way between semester 1 and semester 2 o my final year.

I haven't hadn't ANY work in - all my friends have had their results. I applied for mit circs - they have granted me MIT circs for semester 1 work and have told me to re do the second semester - I don't have to pay any tuition fees but as I will only be doing 80 credits in the accedmeic year I will be a part time student.

This is a good thing isn't it? I will have my chance to complete with full pastoral care won't have to rush it all now. This is good isn't it?

I feel like a massive failure

DamselInDisarray Thu 14-Jul-11 13:54:20

It's a good thing. You will be able to complete the course properly and get the best marks that you can.

springboksaplenty Thu 14-Jul-11 13:57:26

It's much better smile

You can actually take your time doing it, which will be harder because you have dd. There's no point in passing the year if you didn't actually get anything out of it.

Merrin Mon 25-Jul-11 13:46:04

Its a great thing, your marks will probably shoot even higher and you will enjoy it all the more for having time! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now