Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can’t taste my vape flavour

(6 Posts)
AppleTree95 Tue 03-Oct-17 08:09:11

Hi! Recently started vaping again. Quit for 3 weeks a few weeks ago, then picked it up again. Changed my coil to start my new vaping adventure and now I can’t taste the liquid! I’ve tried putting two different flavours in and nothing’s working. sad I really don’t want to start smoking again but the flavour hit was all that was getting me through! I use a MTL vape - an innokin endura t20 with blue Heisenberg and I’ve now tried mental menthol. Thanks for any advice.

Jins Sun 08-Oct-17 19:13:38

Hope you got it sorted.

If you can't taste Heisenberg or menthol in a T20 then something must be up. Have you tried a different coil?

AppleTree95 Tue 10-Oct-17 16:51:57

Hi Jins, I have tried 3 new coils 😔 ended up smoking again now!

Jins Tue 10-Oct-17 22:00:53

Oh no! sad

I struggled to taste things in the early weeks but menthol type things should cut through vapers tongue if that's what it was.

I mostly MTL and I've been working my way through tanks to find the best one for flavour. The innokin wasn't bad IIRC. I've hit a patch where things aren't tasting as strong as they did so I've switched to my sub ohm set up for a day or so. Never had this fuss with a pack of cigs

AppleTree95 Thu 12-Oct-17 18:21:06

It really seems a mind field! I’m toying with giving up again, I think my problem is I don’t want to! grin

Jins Fri 13-Oct-17 08:55:49

I understand where you're coming from blush

It took me several goes at vaping to finally stop smoking. I'm pretty sure that not wanting to give up was behind it but I didn't make good choices with flavours either. This time I can't say I really wanted to stop smoking but I took a different approach. People say to count the ones you don't smoke and that was better for me. After a while I realised I hadn't smoked a cigarette for a while and I haven't in over 9 months now.

I spent a lot of time reading these threads and other forums and allowed myself to spend on different kit and different flavours until I found what worked for me. I wasn't saving much money in the early weeks but I am now grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now