Talk

Advanced search

Vapestick

(10 Posts)
CakeNinja Tue 27-Jun-17 19:37:43

My cartomisers for my vapestick are now seemingly permanently discontinued after coming out a couple of months ago which is a giant pita as I've come to love it!
I don't like the vape devices (boxy things with huge clouds of smoke and nausea inducing flavours!), I like ecigs. Can anyone recommend me one? Pretty please?
I have been using the VIP site for nearly a year now and used to just use their ecig but the vapestick was so much better and I can't go back now!
Will be grateful for any advice smile

babynugget Tue 27-Jun-17 19:39:07

Jacvapour. They do ecigs with refillable cartridges but still just work in the same way as a normal cigarette style one rather than a tank one.

CakeNinja Tue 27-Jun-17 20:00:46

Thanks, I'll have a look. Trouble is, I just want to buy a starter kit with the battery, charger and refills, but lots of these sites sell everything separately - which is understandable if you've already got the main stuff and just need to top up cartomisers! But starting from scratch, I haven't a clue what I'm looking for sad

babynugget Tue 27-Jun-17 20:26:50

Jacvapour used to do starter kits and if they still do it I recommend the compact charger pack/carrying case. Sorry can't remember what it's called but will try to find it and link to it.

SomeOtherFuckers Tue 27-Jun-17 20:28:28

I use the endura T18E - it's easy, not really smoky and comes in cute colours

SomeOtherFuckers Tue 27-Jun-17 20:29:09

This one

SomeOtherFuckers Tue 27-Jun-17 20:29:57

It's about £20 on amazon includes vape, charger and spare coil etc

babynugget Tue 27-Jun-17 20:30:32

Sorry wouldn't let me link but hopefully this pic works and you will find it on the site. Their liquids are really good too.

Orangebird69 Tue 27-Jun-17 20:33:35

10 Motives. You can buy a battery, usb charger and refill all together. Buy direct online from 10 motives or from Tesco, Sainsbury or Co-op. I've used them for 4 years now, trouble free.

babynugget Tue 27-Jun-17 20:36:54

Good experience with 10 motives too but moved to jacvapour and much preferred the refillable cartomisers, especially when travelling and not wanting to carry boxes and boxes of disposable cartomisers to keep me going.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: