Talk

Advanced search

Vaping flavours

(6 Posts)
Howmanysleepstilchristmas Mon 29-May-17 11:18:27

Hi, just started vaping in the last few weeks and a bit overwhelmed by all the flavours. If I want to try something new, what would you recommend? Any favourites? Any preferred brands/ flavours?

solomonsfish85 Mon 29-May-17 19:33:43

I'm only a couple of months in and I definitely think I'm a more of a minty type vaper. It gives me a better hit at the back of the throat like a real cig. I mix the mint with a fruity flavor and it's quiet nice. I love heisen blue. That had a minty flavour to it. I'm starting to get sick of the same flavors over and over though so will be good to hear some more replies.smile

Ginmakesitallok Mon 29-May-17 19:38:29

I vape a range of flavours - apple muffin on the go just now. I tend to go back to aniseed or cinnamon regularly.

Ollivander84 Mon 29-May-17 20:20:49

Triphammer butter shortbread or tiger stripe - shortbread is as it sounds! The tiger one is hard to describe, sort of orange and fizzy

Or try eliquidforaquid - same brand as triphammer but 10ml for £1 each so you can afford to try some different stuff

Ollivander84 Mon 29-May-17 20:21:33

Oops - proper link here http://eliquid4aquid.co.uk

Jins Mon 29-May-17 22:00:43

I'm a custard vaper most of the time. I'll have an occasional tank of lemon meringue pie (dinner ladies), Victoria sponge (Mrs Lord) or golden flapjack (Cotswold vaper) but my higher nicotine every day liquids are custards.

Of the cheaper ranges I like vapegoo and rejuiced. For the premium ones I like Mrs Lord and have had some nice imported US ones in the sale but I've started mixing using chefs vapours concentrates.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now