Talk

Advanced search

Best websites for spares/juices

(4 Posts)
TattooEnvy Sun 23-Apr-17 17:41:42

Hi!

Im one week in and I'm looking for your recommendations on your favourite, trusted websites for spares/juices.

I know this information is spread through many of the other threads, but I was hoping all you experienced vapers might be able to share your wisdom in one thread?

I do occasionally use my local shop, but I live in the sticks and don't always have the time to go there.

Thanks in advance smile

TattooEnvy Sun 23-Apr-17 17:51:25

Sorry, that should read 'I do plan to occasionally use my local shop...'

Jins Sun 23-Apr-17 19:57:30

Shinyitis kicks in around now. Be careful smile

For spares, coils etc I try to keep on top of requirements by ordering from fasttech or gearbest weeks before I need them. If I need coils quickly I have found them cheaply on vapeinc or aspirecig (my everyday tank is a nautilus). Google for codes - there's usually one around

I buy everyday liquids from rejuiced, vapegoo, and dragons rise (only campfire custard from them). I've had some incredible juice bargains from vapeinc and sizzle box recently. Check the clearance sections.

TattooEnvy Mon 24-Apr-17 20:08:38

I think shinyitis has definitely kicked in!

Thank you for your reply, very helpful! I'm going to enjoy browsing (and I'm sure I'll be buying too!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now