Talk

Advanced search

New to Vaping

(8 Posts)
SummerScoop Thu 20-Apr-17 20:05:18

Hi all, i got a ego crystal today as im on day 2 no smoking and needed something im finding it difficult to use seems to be gurgling and i seem to end up with the liquid coming out the mouth piece am i doing something wrong?

Jins Thu 20-Apr-17 23:18:45

I doubt you're doing anything wrong. This type of set up is prone to gurgling and spitting.

It's a while since I've used this sort of kit and I've forgotten a lot of the tricks I used to use I'm afraid. Hopefully an expert will pop in to help.

Keep on with the good work. I'm now over 100 days smoke free and I think I might have cracked it this time

Piesy Fri 21-Apr-17 03:28:19

Hello. Here to give you the benefit of my wealth of vaping experience .. a whole 9 days grin

I have a similar kit and I find it gets liquidy sometimes. I unscrew battery and dry the connecting bits with a cotton-bud. Make sure battery is quite charged. Try not to desperately drag on it like a cigarette ( like I kept doing) Persevere with it and after a few more days it kind of falls into place.
Some excellent posters around who know their stuff have got me this far.
Someone will come along soon.
Hang in there star

PencilsInSpace Fri 21-Apr-17 08:51:30

Not sure what an ego crystal is - is it the type with dangly strings in the clearomiser? This article is quite good for troubleshooting both top and bottom coil clearos.

magimedi Fri 21-Apr-17 09:52:03

I don't know the ego crystal but my advice to new vapers is to go along to your local independent shop & ask for some help & explanation. Even if they don't sell your kit they'll help you, especially if you buy a bottle of juice whilst there.

Well done for giving up the fags!

PolterGoose Fri 21-Apr-17 10:48:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SummerScoop Fri 21-Apr-17 15:20:54

Thanks, i got it from a shop so they did give me a demo. It was better after i charged it last night so hoping it was that. Another question can you use any of the vaper liquids with them?

PolterGoose Fri 21-Apr-17 15:59:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now