Talk

Advanced search

Mother's milk-huge disappointment!

(10 Posts)
MollyBloomYes Tue 11-Apr-17 17:34:50

After hearing so many good things I thought I'd give this a go. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm getting barely any flavour, occasional flash of strawberry but otherwise a bit meh.

I'm clueless when it comes to steeping, could that be it? Or is it maybe a high VG thing? Or is it just a much more subtle flavour than I'd thought?!

PolterGoose Fri 14-Apr-17 20:57:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MollyBloomYes Thu 20-Apr-17 00:23:48

Good to know, thanks! Haven't ordered from them yet, might have to give them a go!

Jins Thu 20-Apr-17 08:32:47

I've been disappointed by quite a few premium liquids. I really liked the sound of triphammer flavours but I don't get much taste from them.

I'm using them in my dripper now but won't reorder

MollyBloomYes Thu 20-Apr-17 22:03:39

Ahhh yes triphammer was another one I was going to try, may not bother now!

Jins Thu 20-Apr-17 22:11:39

What strength nicotine are you on? I'm about to dispose of some triphammer 18mg if you'd like to try them.

7Days Thu 20-Apr-17 22:14:04

I need to keep switching around or I stop tasting them.
12 monkeys is a good brand for intensive flavours. At the moment I'm on a cheapy one from local shop - dodgy imo- but its lovely

OnTheUp13 Thu 20-Apr-17 22:18:56

I was the same with Mothers Milk. And pink MoMo

Jins Thu 20-Apr-17 22:26:39

I've just discovered El Diablo liquid.

www.eldiablojuices.co.uk/

Calavera Catrina is amazing

MollyBloomYes Sat 22-Apr-17 09:32:16

Thanks jins but I'm on 12 so probably a bit much for me! I'll look up those other juices though, think there's definitely something in switching around, it's what I've been doing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now