Talk

Advanced search

Mixing your own after May

(13 Posts)
Jins Fri 10-Feb-17 12:14:51

I've bought a couple of concentrates to add to flavourless but I've just realised that it's going to be a right faff after May with the 10ml bottle limit.

I've got enough concentrate for about 500 ml of juice - maybe a wee bit more. Buy nicotine etc now? I don't want to get into mixing now it's going to be more complicated and stockpiling the stuff.

Or just buy enough unflavoured from Joose juice while I can? I'm on 18mg

WatcherOfTheNight Sat 11-Feb-17 16:55:50

I'd like to know more about this also Jinns,
I only vape one flavour now & have been buying it in100ml bottles for a long time.
I've no idea how to mix my ownconfused

Jins Mon 13-Feb-17 17:27:57

I've just discovered what could be my all day vape and when they update the website they are moving over to big bottles with nicotine shots. Trouble is that I can't see how they'll be able to provide an 18mg option. hmm

So I'm tempted to buy some nicotine while I can and try to reduce nicotine gradually.

Either that or move over to sub ohm but it's not very stealthy and uses far more juice.

Just wish they'd leave things be

WatcherOfTheNight Mon 13-Feb-17 19:43:28

It's so inconvenient & pointless isn't it!?!
I've had my ADV for over a year.
It's a small local business who won't be doing anything other than selling the small bottles when all this faff comes in.sad
My last order was already 2x50ml rather than 1 bottle.

I may email and ask if they'd consider flavouring or shots,that would be so much better than 10 little bottles at a time.

WatcherOfTheNight Mon 13-Feb-17 19:47:07

I've just checked and they do a 0mg in my ADV Snow Queen,I'm assuming mixing that would dilute the flavour but I really have no idea confused

Jins Mon 13-Feb-17 20:24:05

It would definitely dilute the flavour. I'm going to get some nicotine while I can but realistically I'm going to be buying cheaper stuff in small bottles from now on.

Just when I'd found a custard I liked as well sad

Ginmakesitallok Mon 13-Feb-17 20:26:30

I'd stock up now - you've reminded me to order some nicotine. I vape at around 9mg, a bottle of 72mg lasts ages.

Jins Mon 13-Feb-17 20:31:06

Where's a good place to get it? I'm thinking a litre????

Ginmakesitallok Mon 13-Feb-17 20:58:31

Darkstar seem to have a v good price - but have never used them.

hollinhurst84 Mon 13-Feb-17 21:00:38

Ooh what's your ADV? I'm nosy! I'm on 10mg down from 18mg now

Jins Mon 13-Feb-17 21:06:23

I've settled on vapegoo's custard. 3x30ml bottles for a tenner delivered. Can't leave it alone. I also got lemon meringue pie (not bad but not up to dinner lady standard) and cloud 9 which is fruity. Vapegoo gets mixed reviews but after a weeks steeping it's fine for me. The website is down at the moment but they will be bringing in new flavours when they are back and going to 60ml bottles with nic shots

WatcherOfTheNight Mon 13-Feb-17 21:16:35

My ADV is Snow Queen by hwbl bwbl,took me a long long time to find one I don't get bored of.

Jins Mon 13-Feb-17 21:25:40

Hwbl bwbl is a fab name. Not too far for a day out either smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now