Talk

Advanced search

Anyone using JacVapour series c mini tanks?

(11 Posts)
Lucysdiamonds Sun 15-Jan-17 20:35:40

I used to use cigalikes from smokers angel but chaneed a few months ago to Jac Vapour series c mini tank and V3 batteries as I was looking for a high vg liquid (I can't tolerate high pg).

I seem to constantly be refilling and it quickly tastes burnt. Why would this be?

How do I know if I need to change the coil?

How long should a battery last before it needs replacing?

BeezerBubble Sun 15-Jan-17 21:16:29

Those small tanks may not handle a high vg liquid, over 50% vg and they'll struggle. Very small too so refilling multiple times would be normal. Once coil is burnt then only way to get a decent vape is to change coil. Battery should last about 1 1/2 hours before it needs recharging going by website if that's what you mean. Don't know how many recharges before they fail.
It's an old, very small setup compared to what's available now.

BeezerBubble Sun 15-Jan-17 21:19:13

Oops, forgot to say the higher the vg content the thicker the liquid so it won't wick so well, hence burning taste.

Lucysdiamonds Sun 15-Jan-17 22:38:27

Thanks Beezer . What would you recommend for a newbie? Everything I've read sounds so technical .. adjust this, do that .... I need something straightforward .. plug and play ... am I better going to a store and if so which do you recommend? I'm in south Wales.

hollinhurst84 Tue 17-Jan-17 01:54:23

Endura t22 is meant to be good, I haven't used it
Popular on here is a mini nautilus tank with an eleaf istick

Lucysdiamonds Tue 17-Jan-17 12:02:41

Are they as simple to use as my current one? What I like about it is it's cigarette sized, easy to fI'll .. just screw out the coil, pour in liquid, screw in coil. Nothing to adjust .. I haven't a clue about these things ... blush

hollinhurst84 Tue 17-Jan-17 13:53:55

Ok, how about this one? Review here, it's a pop the liquid in and go, the coils last a while too
http://vaping360.com/innokin-endura-t18-review/

Lucysdiamonds Tue 17-Jan-17 15:26:58

Thanks that sounds good! Have you used it?

hollinhurst84 Tue 17-Jan-17 16:04:50

I haven't but I've only read good stuff

Lucysdiamonds Wed 18-Jan-17 03:19:36

The review is great but I dont like the look of the mouth piece.

alexfort Wed 16-Aug-17 12:01:56

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now