Any non-sweet juices? And what mg?

(8 Posts)
1wokeuplikethis Mon 14-Nov-16 21:23:59

I really want to ditch the fags and start using my vape instead. I think finding a juice I like the taste of is a good start!

I dislike the rally sweet flavours (no desserts or choc), even the fruity ones are too sweet; cherry, Apple etc blah.

Are there any savoury flavours about? Can anybody recommend or pass me a link please?

Also, if going from 20 fags a day should I go for 18mg? The 12 doesn't seem to give me the same buzz as a cigarette.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Dontneedausername Mon 14-Nov-16 23:35:48

Yes, start on 18 mg smile

I don't think there are a lot of savoury flavours, perhaps try googling non-sweet tobacco? Although I know the Alchemists Cupboard does a Bacon concentrate if you want to mix your own? Which is actually surprisingly easy and you can buy the entire kit from them too smile

magimedi Tue 15-Nov-16 09:33:00

Yes to starting on 18mg.

I am like you & don't like sweet flavours. I use tobacco flavour (The Sherlock from Ecig wizard). I occasionally mix it with a bit of rhubarb & custard which makes it tangy rather than sweet.

Many people here use onepoundeliquid.com - they are all £1 - maybe get a few from them & try mixing.

1wokeuplikethis Tue 15-Nov-16 10:11:01

Thanks both

TantrumsAndBalloons Tue 15-Nov-16 10:14:48

Toffee Caramel flavour from witch liquid was the only thing I could vape for months after I stopped smoking.

It sounds really sweet but it isn't if that makes sense? It was almost like an actual cigarette but nicer.

Also what about menthol or peppermint?

PolterGoose Tue 15-Nov-16 10:15:45

Some of the tobaccos are more earthy.

Some mint/menthols are not especially sweet.

Lemon or lime?

TantrumsAndBalloons Tue 15-Nov-16 10:16:04

Or black currant and liquorice from one pound eliquid. Also non sweet grin

facebookrecruit Tue 15-Nov-16 11:43:44

I use spearmint and stopped smoking last July smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now