what liquids is everyone on?

(9 Posts)
ditavonteesed Tue 20-Sep-16 08:00:11

I haven't bought any liquids for about 6 months which I guess means I must have cut down without realising. Anyway whats your current favourites? Going on a spending spree later.

hollinhurst84 Wed 21-Sep-16 23:00:12

Trip hammer for me but I like cake/biscuit/dessert stuff mainly

LittleDittyAbout Wed 21-Sep-16 23:01:34

Tobacco for me. Strong. <swaggers>

CrazyOldBagLady Wed 21-Sep-16 23:15:00

I'm going though some 100ml bottles of Apple and Spearmint from Mist eLiquid. They are both very nice.

MrsHardy1 Wed 21-Sep-16 23:19:14

I'm using up the last of a Cherry one that I'm not overly keen on. My favourites so far have been blackcurrant, lemon sorbet and pear drops smile

NaturalRBF Thu 22-Sep-16 10:28:30

Dinner Lady lemon tart 3mg
Mad Mikes blind date 3mg
Ruthless manage et tois 3mg

My fave three! And I have gallons of ejuice lol!

RachelRagged Fri 23-Sep-16 15:21:17

Witches Brew (Aniseed) is nice as is my Bakewell Tart .

Says on them company is SMOKE-E-JOES liquid

Ginmakesitallok Sun 02-Oct-16 20:36:17

Someone on here recommended rejuiced, and I've been buying loads from them as they're really cheap! Other than that I mix my own using t juice concentrates.

FurryDogMother Sat 08-Oct-16 17:25:46

My current favourites (they change often!) are Triphammer's Raspberry Donut Yoghurt, Sailor Sauce's Hold Fast (custard) and Dead Slow (melon), and Cornish e-Liquid's Mom's Milk (strawberry milkshake)and Strawberry Shortcake. I'm also in love with a juice called 'Crush It' - comes from the US and tastes of chocolate and mint, but I haven't got any at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now