Talk

Advanced search

Does anybody else use CBD Drip?

(6 Posts)
NaturalRBF Sun 28-Aug-16 21:46:22

So I suffer with a lot of pain & found that the only thing that made any difference was cannabis. I smoke it maybe twice a month when needed & it works so much better than anything the doctor has given me & I don't feel hungover in the morning.

It's known with the condition that I have that analgesics aren't effective. I've given up smoking & was worried the occasional medicinal joint would put back on that slippery road to stinkies.

At the vape shop yesterday got chatting and the guy started telling me about CBD drip. So tonight pain was about a 7/10 so I dropped a single drop into my 3.9ml tank. And within 45 mins the pain is so much more manageable!

Has anyone else tried it?

user1487688688 Tue 21-Feb-17 15:09:27

Yes
switched my whole family onto CBD it helps with EVERYTHING
I take it for anxiety it got rid of it pretty much straight away.
Solved my daughters migraine problems too.
Even got my cats on CBD now lol
Which drip did you buy?
I'm on platinum, I add a drop or 2 to my normal juice and let the magic happen.
Daughter and pets are on Cannawell another brand, not the same product obvz !!!!! They do a specific pet blend which calmed my neurotic cats a treat
Daughter doesn't smoke or vape so has the tinctures and drops it on her tongue.
Yh forget doctors nowadays just sales reps for addictive substances, I'm keeping it natural from now on x

magimedi Tue 21-Feb-17 16:18:52

I'd be very interested to hear a bit more about CBD as I wonder if it could help me with anxiety.

I assume it doesn't make you stoned as a joint would?

user1487688688 Tue 21-Feb-17 16:50:16

Absolutely not, THC is the component in cannabis that gets you high and it's ALL taken out deliberately.
4 people I know take CBD for anxiety, works wonders!!!

magimedi Tue 21-Feb-17 17:32:16

Any recommendations for where to buy it - do you vape it or just take drops?

user1487688688 Tue 21-Feb-17 18:03:24

loads of ways to take it, vape, drops, creams, tablets
get mine from www.EZCBD.net but lots of places online

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now