You need to work out what situations lead to you smoking and pre-empt them.
- Keep your vapy thing close and your fags hard to get to.
- Vape often enough that you're not craving badly. If there are situations where you can't vape and you end up dashing outside and hoovering a fag, learn to stealth vape or visit the loo occasionally.
- If you end up smoking after a drink, knock the booze on the head for a bit until you're more used to being a non-smoker. You're doing something fantastic which will improve your health for the rest of your life. It's worth missing a few nights out for if necessary.
- You might do well keeping an emergency bottle of eliquid the next strength up from what you usually use.
- If you do end up smoking, don't make a big deal of it. Take a moment to appreciate the smelliness and general nastiness of it, bin any remaining fags and turn straight back to your favourite vape flavour.
How long have you been vaping? For many people it's a very gradual process switching completely. DH took a year to drop the last fag of the day. You'll get there, just keep counting the ones you don't smoke