Caved in day 8 and it made me feel sick!

(3 Posts)
StopStart Fri 29-Jul-16 17:00:34

I was on day 8 of no smoking, I have had the week from hell (I know that's no excuse) and caved, I managed half because it made me feel sick.

I need to stay strong, it's a good thing I've had a negative experience from this but I'm worried that I'm weak and will cave again because of how stressful this week has been.

How do I get through this? I would appreciate any advice because I really don't want to smoke again!

Pestilence13610 Fri 29-Jul-16 17:04:52

It made you feel sick, you don't need it.
Do you have a punch bag to hit or a big hill to climb to top of?
You are through the worst.
Keep going

Choceeclair123 Tue 02-Aug-16 21:21:33

I stopped smoking cold turkey. Not going to lie it was so hard. Seriously I cried so many times, extremely moody, massive pain the the ass, anxious, felt bloody awful. DH stopped the same time so that was fun confused I really think you need to accept that you are going to feel shit, it is going to be very difficult and you're not going to be in the best mood sadbut you will get through it if you really want to. Think about the serious damage you're doing to every part of your body every time you take one more meaningless drag.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now