Talk

Advanced search

Ecig Users - What's your set up?

(33 Posts)
Purplemonkeydishwasherpimp Fri 17-Jun-16 09:16:24

Hello just being nosy and wanting to know what ecig models you have and use.

I have two which I alternate between.
1. A Kanger nebox which I love as its an all in one model but has a slight tendency to leak
2. A wismec rx200 with a kanger tank (needs upgrading the tank mind)

Both are pretty powerful I usually vape between 20-30w with 6mg juice (at least 50/50 VG PG)

Its helped me off the ciggies I can't touch them now!

PolterGoose Fri 17-Jun-16 09:22:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PolterGoose Fri 17-Jun-16 09:24:25

Purplemonkeydishwasherpimp Fri 17-Jun-16 10:25:15

Oooh that is pretty smile

BeezerBubble Fri 17-Jun-16 18:35:01

For work and out'n about kanger emow + eleaf istick, at home relaxing - 3 x aspire cleitos with 5ml fatboy tanks, koopor mini, sigeili 70w and my guilty pleasure, encom voidray 60w (quirky but love it).
Hangda high vg eliquid from fasttech and high vg from onepoundeliquid. Box full of stuff I'm not regularly using blush

Dontneedausername Fri 17-Jun-16 21:27:28

For out and about, an istick and mini nautilus.
For home, a rose pink Pandora with a suntank mini.
I use 12 or 6mg in the nautilus and 3 mg for when I use my subohm tank.

hollinhurst84 Fri 17-Jun-16 22:21:21

Istick and mini nautilus

Currently sulking as it all tastes bad angrysadconfused

New juices are Mrs Lord & co and they are lush. When it doesn't taste SHIT on my set up. Coil changed and it can prime/soak until the morning when it needs to taste good again or I will cry
My cat is missing, I am upset and want to chain vape but I can't so I'm going to bed before I break into the cigs

PolterGoose Sat 18-Jun-16 08:18:10

PolterGoose Sat 18-Jun-16 08:18:32

hollinhurst84 Sat 18-Jun-16 08:52:54

Thank you. I threw a coil away in temper and it seems slightly better today
Is the liquid meant to have any bubbles in when using as mine doesn't?

Ginmakesitallok Sat 18-Jun-16 08:56:46

I use a coolfire 4 with a mini nautilus. I mix my own juice - 12mg 60/40 using mostly t juice ready made conc.

PolterGoose Sat 18-Jun-16 09:59:07

hollinhurst84 Sat 18-Jun-16 10:07:38

I've fixed it confused not sure how but the draw was a bit shit but it's working fine!

PlentyOfPubeGardens Sun 19-Jun-16 21:25:28

Still using my eleaf istick 50w and kayfun lite, still vaping at 9ish watts, still using my classy 18mg Hangsen RY4/RY6 mix. Still happy grin

Namechangingbastard Sun 19-Jun-16 23:23:09

I'm still on my aspire K4 and still loving it! Getting bored with my juices now though!

hollinhurst84 Sun 19-Jun-16 23:30:51

Name - what flavours are you into? I bought some fab ones recently

feetlikeahobbit Sun 19-Jun-16 23:37:35

curve 2 with a prism t18 tank
onepoundeliquid - cherry menthol sometimes need to add a bit more cherry
Had bad vape tongue a few weeks after I started but that soon settled

stripeyzebra321 Tue 21-Jun-16 21:32:55

I went straight from a basic set up straight to the istick 50w and mini nautilus.

I've gone from one pound liquid to ciggy juice as you can custom your flavour with a extra shot. I've had serious vapours tongue for months and what with low carbing my tongue is permantly White.

I love that tank pictured above, but I won't change from the mini as I like the smaller top tried other people's big tops and just find them massive

Purplemonkeydishwasherpimp Wed 22-Jun-16 11:14:06

I bought a sense herakles v2 last night vaping a bad drip liquid at 50w.

Wow its mental grin

SaucyJack Wed 22-Jun-16 13:37:33

Coolfire IV+ and Innokin iSub Apex tank.

Currently running at 0.4 ohms and 40w.

It took me a few days to get to grips with sub-ohming, but I'd never go back now. I loves it.

0dfod Fri 24-Jun-16 17:49:11

muggins14 Wed 31-Aug-16 13:27:08

I use an itaste VTR v.2 with a Protank 2. I re-wick (organic cotton) and re-build the Protank coils myself, re-using the atty many times saving a lot of money. I vape aniseed most of the time (from the lovely guys at BigJuice UK), using concentrate flavouring to add extra flavour shot. I vape at 8watts, perfect for my flavour and coil resistance.

I have had vaper's tongue twice now (as mentioned above). The best cure is to use a flavour you don't normally use for a few days, wakes up the taste buds.

Vaping 3 years now, down to 12mg nicotine.

I used a few MVP2's for a while until the Tobacco Product Directive caused me to worry about potentially losing access to equipment, so I decided on the VTR and re-chargeable 18650's (3500mah) as it will last forever, it's such a solid piece of kit.

NaturalRBF Wed 31-Aug-16 21:54:38

I've got the kangertech subvod mega & I love it. But needed a back up kit today and brought the aspire K4 kit which comes with a cleito but it's blowing my head off! Does anyone find their cleito gives a super hot vape?!

Namechangingbastard Thu 01-Sep-16 10:44:22

Have you got the air vents fully open natural? Mine gets warm but the cover thingy stops most of it!

NaturalRBF Thu 01-Sep-16 14:29:00

Hey NameChangingBastard (love the name!) I went back to the shop & the guy was fab. He said it was a faulty coil! Now it's vaping beautifully! Anyone looking for something new I really rate it!

What's willy waving? Sorry if it's a silly question blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now