Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help! Mini Nautilus stopped working.

(13 Posts)
SaucyJack Sun 15-May-16 08:08:29

Hello there!

My Mini Nautilus has suddenly stopped working. It's connecting to the battery and making all the right sounds, but no vapour is coming out. At a guess I'd say whatever the heating element is has stopped working.

I've had it since January with no probs, and haven't done anything different to usual.

Halp!

SaucyJack Sun 15-May-16 08:43:57

It's now saying Atomizer Short if anyone can help me with that?

PolterGoose Sun 15-May-16 08:52:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PolterGoose Sun 15-May-16 08:52:45

PolterGoose Sun 15-May-16 08:53:37

PolterGoose Sun 15-May-16 08:54:04

BranstonPickleandPeanutButter Sun 15-May-16 08:54:49

Do you need to change the filter bit? (Rubbish technological terms here) I didn't get on with that top and ordered a different one from eBay which I find a lot less temperamental.

SaucyJack Sun 15-May-16 08:58:04

I don't know what the filter is :-/

I last changed the coil about ten minutes ago just in case I had a dud in there but it's made no difference. All from same pack. I'm fairly confident it's not the coil.

Thanks for answering tho xx

I shall try cleaning it all out thoroughly just in case that works.

BranstonPickleandPeanutButter Sun 15-May-16 09:03:47

Coil that was the right word! Doh

PolterGoose Sun 15-May-16 09:05:08

BranstonPickleandPeanutButter Sun 15-May-16 09:06:04

Yes taking it all apart and cleaning all of the connections carefully definitely improves the usage.

Love my vapey thing!

SaucyJack Sun 15-May-16 09:17:11

It's working!

I gave the thick screw bit a good clean out, and pulled the pin out out the bottom and it's working again.

Thank you! That was terrifying for a second. I nearly had to bum a cigarette from someone.

BranstonPickleandPeanutButter Sun 15-May-16 09:25:26

Yayy! Yeah I know the desperate pang still when the battery runs out. I've ordered a spare but covet the large ones that last a couple of days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now