Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Eleaf I stick life span

(11 Posts)
Gohackyourself Fri 08-Apr-16 23:57:09

Hi ya-

Had my I stick nearly a year now and it quite often looses charge by end of day-

Does anyone know what the life span is of one being used all day every day?

magimedi Sat 09-Apr-16 07:19:20

I reckon a year is pretty good going if it is your only battery & you are using it all the time.

Gohackyourself Sat 09-Apr-16 08:30:54

Thanks magi - I checked receipt/box- was 28/5/15 I bought.

Yes it is only one I use-
Do most people have two then?!

I notice on my vape shops website that they don't appear to have I stick there anymore- do you know a good alternative?

PolterGoose Sat 09-Apr-16 08:37:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

magimedi Sat 09-Apr-16 09:06:33

I have two because I am paranoid about one failing at 3pm on a Sunday!!

I rotate them & they are still OK after about a year or so.

I totally buggered one by dropping it on a concrete floor - lesson learnt!

Gohackyourself Sun 10-Apr-16 09:18:31

Hi ya,

Apparently my shop can no longer sell them.every shop that sells them had a letter from a solcitors saying they are a totally wicked brand and do not sell them.
Apparently totally wicked discovered them and so own the right to sell them exclusively!?!!

They think that mine is ok - but showed me its counterpart, think it was called a duplo?!?! Looks same as I stick.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Sun 10-Apr-16 12:35:54

Apparently totally wicked discovered them

Hahaha did they fuck! According to this they've signed some sort of deal to be exclusive distributors in England but are a bit late because most vendors have been selling loads of them for ages grin

TW have a history of ... um ... 'forceful' business practice. I had started calling them 'partially wicked' because of their legal challenge to the TPD but fuck 'em, the overpriced wankers.

Just get one from here smile

Gohackyourself Sun 10-Apr-16 18:06:51

lol lol plenty smile

Ginmakesitallok Fri 29-Apr-16 11:19:49

The threading went in my 2 isticks after about 18 months, I've swapped to coolfires now.

Stoneagemum Mon 02-May-16 21:23:42

I have had my 20w istick for 6 months , still holds it charge for 2 days, but I thought I lost it at the weekend, went out and bought another and the new one seems more powerful at lower settings. (Found the old one 2 hours after buying the replacement confused)

MechanicGirl Sat 11-Jun-16 10:48:15

Sorry to resurrect the thread but I love my istick and wanted to comment. Mine is about 18months old now and the battery is starting to drop off but it's done absolutely sterling work!

It was my only device for ages and it's been dropped, kicked, sat on, left in an open engine bay with the engine running, accidentally sprayed with copper grease and even almost squished by a Land Rover differential (big heavy bit of kit). I might have lost a few tanks but the istick itself has just carried on going. It looks a bit worse for wear though grin

I now have a Joyetech eVic VTC in a rather fetching green to take the load off the istick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now