Talk

Advanced search

Shall we have a list of safe liquid suppliers that don't contain diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl or Acetoin?

(8 Posts)
ditavonteesed Thu 10-Dec-15 10:28:21

Following all the press over the last few days. I'll start you with:
LiQuid
Triphammer
Vaping King

Dontneedausername Thu 10-Dec-15 11:31:27

Good idea smile

PolterGoose Thu 10-Dec-15 19:03:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MissBattleaxe Thu 10-Dec-15 19:06:17

what the hell is popcorn lung?

ditavonteesed Thu 10-Dec-15 19:10:04

I have never even heard of popcorn lung until about 3 days ago, it is all over my facebook so I decided to check it out, it is in fact not popcorn lung but COPD caused by a chemical used in popcorn factories which the articles I saw reckon most juice uses. So I decided to check the only places I buy juice from. Main reason I read up was so that I can argue when people go on at me (which they do quite a bit at uni).

Allergictoironing Thu 10-Dec-15 19:12:41

SmartCigs
Vapouriz
Elements
Zeus Juice

PolterGoose Thu 10-Dec-15 19:18:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BeezerBubble Fri 11-Dec-15 23:44:03

Maybe worthwhile having a thread devoted to debunking these scare stories as they appear. Smokers are being scared off switching cos of this nonsense and existing vapers getting a bit worried. Seen a few folk going back to tobacco on the back of shite like this.
Sure diacetyl etc. needn't be in eliquid but risks to a smoker's health from it are minimal compared to smoking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now