Talk

Advanced search

vapouriz vbox 40w sub ohm kit

(9 Posts)
desperatelyseekingamovingdate Thu 03-Dec-15 13:44:02

Hi all, i have been vaping for a yr. I have an ileaf and have recently bought (arrived today, online) the above kit. The mouth bit is huge, i am used to a plastic clearo, can i get an attachment to make it smaller or will i just get used to this?

I am finding the different mix of vg/pg strange as i dont get the same throat kit and its making me cough a little. Have i made an expensive mistake or do i just need time to adjust.

You have all been so helpful in the past (nc`ed), that i thought you guys might know. There is a good vape shop in the next town over so i might try there as well.

TIA

Dontneedausername Thu 03-Dec-15 14:00:25

I think if you sub ohm vape you need a lower nic juice and do direct lung hits?
I could be completely wrong though and someone more knowledgable will probably be along soon!

PolterGoose Thu 03-Dec-15 17:48:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

desperatelyseekingamovingdate Thu 03-Dec-15 18:14:21

Thanks all, i have nipped out and bought a new drip tip and bought some nicer liquid. Still not sure its for me but i will keep trying as its an expensive mistake otherwise.

ditavonteesed Thu 03-Dec-15 20:06:25

I tried it, it made me cough a lot, it tookm me ages to realise thats what it was.

desperatelyseekingamovingdate Thu 03-Dec-15 22:16:04

Decided it isnt for me, so i have contacted the company to see if i can return the spare tank and coils i bought. I can use the battery with my usual clearo so its not ideal but not a total loss. Hoping vapouriz will give me a refund on unopened stuff or exchange for clearos and liquids. Before i buy new kit from now on i will test drive in a proper shop first! Lesson learnt.

Vapouriz Fri 04-Dec-15 12:35:23

Hi desperatelyseekingamovingdate,

Sorry you haven't got on too well with the VBOX40w. Sub Ohm vaping is an acquired form of vaping, and not for everyone. I for one, prefer the classic style of vaping and not the direct inhalation method. We have written a basic guide to sub ohm vaping which you can see here: www.vapouriz.co.uk/vapourizlive/vaping-guides/dane-s-daily-vapes-a-beginners-guide-to-sub-ohm-vaping.htm

I can say that, yes of course we are very happy to refund you for the cost of the coils and spare tank you purchased - just speak to Customer Services and quote our conversation.

With regards to test driving products - we couldn't agree more. This is why, from next year we will be supplying retailers with in-house testing stations where customers can not only try the kits before they buy, but also the liquid flavours.
This works very well in our own dedicated retail stores already, and it makes perfect sense to roll it out to our reseller network (of which there are around 3000 stores in the UK).

I hope that helps and if i can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Brett Horth
Chief Executive
Vapouriz Group.
www.vapouriz.co.uk

desperatelyseekingamovingdate Fri 04-Dec-15 12:54:33

Thanks Brett. I love your products, its was your starter kit that got me into vaping in the first place. I bought a starter kit in a newsagents on a whim about this time last year and i havent looked back. I have name changed recently but i have recommended your products numerous times to newbies on here.

I have put in an online enquiry about this and am waiting for a response.

Thanks

desperatelyseekingamovingdate Mon 07-Dec-15 14:59:45

Hi Brett, sorry to do this on a public forum but i am having no luck in getting through to your customer services and from what i gather i only have 7 days to return an item.

Thursday i did an online ticket thingy - i logged on etc and it says there is no ticket. I emailed friday through your online chat thing and i have just tried to ring again but all lines busy, again.

I just want to send back the kit i wont use and buy something else that i will.

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now