Talk

Advanced search

Vapeescape.co.UK have closed...

(14 Posts)
TesticleOfObjectivity Sun 22-Nov-15 18:43:21

I don't know if I'm really late in finding this out but I visited their site today to get some bits and there's a message saying they've closed. I buy all my vaping supplies from there and have done so for two or more years! What happened? And where do I buy from now, any recommendations? I feel quite sad about them closing. I hope nothing bad happened.

PolterGoose Sun 22-Nov-15 19:00:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ginmakesitallok Sun 22-Nov-15 19:05:27

Jason posted on allaboutecigs- if I remember correctly it was just too much work, too much competition and he wanted to do other things. Shame, good vendor and everything in one place.

austenozzy Sun 22-Nov-15 19:07:48

Try www.johnnystobacconist.co.uk - they do all that vaping stuff.

ginmakesitallok Sun 22-Nov-15 19:10:26

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like buying my vaping stuff from a tobacconist.....

Allergictoironing Sun 22-Nov-15 19:42:54

austenozzy there's an awful lot of places out there that "do all that vaping stuff" so we don't have a derth of sources. We're just a little sad because Vapeescape were particularly reliable & good value, and had a very decent range of kit.

TesticleOfObjectivity Sun 22-Nov-15 20:21:04

Yes Allergic that's how I feel. I tried a few different places when I first got into vaping until I found vapeescape. They had a good range, good prices, always delivered so quickly and I trusted them, more so than I trust even some of the non-internet (is there a word for shops that aren't online?) vape shops that are about. I was surprised to see they closed too as their site seemed snazzier each time I visited so I took that as a sign that they were doing really well.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'll check out crème de vape and fast tech.

Piratespoo Sun 22-Nov-15 20:24:42

Www.totallywicked.co.uk

Piratespoo Sun 22-Nov-15 20:26:24

Soorry, wrong address , it's www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk

Smurfingreat Sun 22-Nov-15 20:27:27

I started out with Vape Escape, and they were so helpful, bought loads of stuff from them. Since they closed I use Myepack a lot, and although I haven't bought online from them Vape Sense in Worcester have been fab, know their stuff and are really helpful, hopefully just as lovely online.

TesticleOfObjectivity Sun 22-Nov-15 23:07:57

Thanks everyone, you've given me lots to look at.

I've got an Eleaf istick 50w batt which is on it's way out, probably because I drop it so much. When I bought it I did buy a case too but it turned out I'd accidentally ordered the mini size case. So I ordered another case... This time the one for the 30w! The plan is to buy a new istick 50w AND the correct sized case. grin

Tarrarra Sun 22-Nov-15 23:15:18

I get mine from phoenix ecigs. They opened a shop in my town and also sell online.

ThruUlikeAshortcut Sun 22-Nov-15 23:20:53

I get my stuff from the silly named Creme de Vape formally Cloud9 [much better name] And they send a sweetie with in the package grin

JoelInman Mon 28-Mar-16 19:43:18

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now