Talk

Advanced search

Replacing/upgrading

(3 Posts)
AryaForQueen Fri 23-Oct-15 21:00:38

So, I have been vaping since April with a Kanga Evod. Very happy to have given up a 20+ a day habit and happy with my ecig, but I'm getting to a point where I need to either replace or upgrade. I have smashed one of my tanks, and the other one has a crack in it. It's still ok to use but I'm worried that it may expire shortly. My batteries also aren't lasting as long as they were which isn't a problem at the moment as I use one and charge one, but I'm aware they may need replacing shortly. I don't want to spend a fortune on a top of the range set up as I'm quite happy with what I have, but at the same time I'm wondering if I should just replace like for like or if I should try something new. I need two batteries as I'm a fairly heavy user and like the back up of always having a spare charged up ready to go. I've looked at the eleaf istick that is v popular on here but I can't afford two of them at £30+ each plus new tanks etc. I wouldn't mind buying one if I could still use my current batteries as back up on the same tanks but I don't know what is compatible with what. Any advice or recommendations before I just buy a new kanga tank? I do have some issues with bubbling and liquid on tongue which I wouldn't mind losing, but I don't know if that's user error or an issue with my set up.

PolterGoose Fri 23-Oct-15 22:07:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PolterGoose Fri 23-Oct-15 22:13:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now