Talk

Advanced search

Anybody using 0% ?

(6 Posts)
FretYeNotAllIsShiny Wed 22-Jul-15 12:09:55

I'm recovering from a bad chest infection, couldn't smoke, could barely vape. So now that I can vape again, I've decided to do it on 0% so I can carry on without the addiction.

Any other 0% vapers? I've already had one person ask me what the point of it is.

Allergictoironing Thu 23-Jul-15 06:36:17

I don't myself, but I do know a couple of 0%-ers. When people ask, the point of it is having an enjoyable habit that isn't harmful to your health. Better vaping than nibbling sweets or crisps, biting nails, or chewing gum!

kimlo Sat 25-Jul-15 14:58:24

I would be, but the shop i buy from only goes down to 0.6.

ShipShapeAhoy Fri 31-Jul-15 00:40:40

I'm on the 0% stuff and have been for over a year; I've got no plans to stop. When I've had the odd wobble and craved a real cigarette I've added a small amount of juice with nicotine in with my 0% stuff and wow is that strong when you aren't used to it!

HelenF35 Fri 31-Jul-15 03:59:42

I stopped almost immediately after switching to the zero percent liquid. My urge to vape just disappeared. grin

FretYeNotAllIsShiny Sat 01-Aug-15 16:13:46

I've vaped a lot less since going on 0% but I'm still occasionally craving. I did always wonder why they bothered producing nicotine free juice, but now I know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now