Talk

Advanced search

Best tobacco flavoured liquid

(6 Posts)
PyjamasLlamas Tue 07-Jul-15 22:13:51

Can anyone recommend me a liquid that has a really strong tobacco flavour but is also low/zero nicotine please?

PyjamasLlamas Wed 08-Jul-15 20:14:35

Bump

magimedi Wed 08-Jul-15 22:46:50

I have been cig free for coming up for 3 years & have always vaped 'The Sherlock' & nothing else,.*

I use the 12mg strength but it is available in 0% nicotine.

It is about the only tobacco flavour that I like, that does not taste of old bonfires/compost heaps!

www.ecigwizard.com/e-liquid/wizmix/the-sherlock.html

* I do sometimes mix it with a wee bit of rhubarb & custard, but only for the last month or two.

PyjamasLlamas Thu 09-Jul-15 20:27:12

Thanks magimedi!

PlentyOfPubeGardens Thu 09-Jul-15 21:00:19

The strongest tobacco flavour I have come across is Hangsen RY6, they do it in 6mg which is low nicotine, but not 0mg unfortunately. It's PG heavy so gives a lot of throat hit. It's a bit Gauloise-ish and actually too faggy for me on its own. I mix it 50/50 with RY4 which is a sweeter tobacco flavour. You can get that in 0mg here so if you mixed them you could get it down to about 3mg which is very low.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Thu 09-Jul-15 21:04:03

Oh look, they have RY6 0mg for 60p/10ml here smile I've never ordered from Eurovapez so can't vouch for delivery or customer service but it's 60p ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now