Talk

Advanced search

I hate all my liquids!

(12 Posts)
Ledare Sun 21-Jun-15 22:31:38

I have over forty bottles of different flavours I have bought over the last year and a half blush but for the last few months have only liked two. Now I hate those as well! Same battery, same tank, coils changed regularly, just fussy bloody me.

I've ordered a flavourless one from onepound e-liquids but have seen them elsewhere for much more. The thinking is, sod it, I'll just vape for the hit. It can't taste worse than a nicorette inhaler.

Am I right in thinking that I could mix a flavourless liquid myself with the right components? I prefer PG to VG / 18% nic and am hopeless at maths. Help appreciated smile

PolterGoose Mon 22-Jun-15 15:54:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JugglingLife Mon 22-Jun-15 15:55:54

I started with ice mint a year ago and haven't changed. I've tried a few others but like you they don't do anything for me.

Ledare Mon 22-Jun-15 19:05:23

Thank you. I think a starter kit without a flavour could be the way to go. Or it might be time to try a mint / menthol.

I could cry thinking of the money I wasted but my vaping friend is happy and I had fun buying, swapping and trying I suppose!

McNo Mon 22-Jun-15 22:49:09

I'm pretty much vaping only two liquids now. The seller moved from premixed to only selling concentrate so have bought premixed base liquid and added the concentrates, has worked pout cheaper for me.

Ledare Mon 22-Jun-15 22:54:13

JooseJuice do nicotine and PG / VG. I'm just not sure how to do it. Or should I buy a pre-mixed 70 / 30 18% liquid from somewhere?

McNo Mon 22-Jun-15 22:56:19

I got mine from vape domain £6.50 for 100ml of unflavoured eliquid. You can specify the pg/VG and nicotine levels. I don't fancy mixing desperately so this way is easier for me.

McNo Mon 22-Jun-15 22:56:56

Should have said separately��

Ledare Tue 23-Jun-15 00:09:47

Thank you McNo flowers

ginmakesitallok Mon 29-Jun-15 19:22:59

It's simple to mix your own, especially if you use a pre-mixed concentrate. I use the mix calculator here. [[http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/page/calculator ]] Once you start mixing your own you won't buy ready made again!

ginmakesitallok Mon 29-Jun-15 19:24:33

here

Ledare Tue 30-Jun-15 00:06:22

Thanks brilliant, gin, thank you smile smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now