Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me a juice please

(21 Posts)
strawberryblondebint Mon 25-May-15 13:43:19

Hi there. I have been gaping for 2 years now. But I think I'm getting vapers tongue. I use an I stick with an aero mini and my recent juices I love have all been trip hammers. I loved bitty and cream tea but can't really taste them anymore. Can anyone recommend. I don't normally eat sweet things but I like sweet juices. I also used to love coffee hazelnut but alas no more. What's your fave? Prefer a uk supplier.

strawberryblondebint Mon 25-May-15 13:51:16

Gaping. Jesus wept. Vaping I have been vaping with vapour!!!

crispandfruity Mon 25-May-15 16:55:28

Lol!! I'm a juice tart. In general I love the fruity flavours. Menthol/minty ones always taste a bit medical to me. Currently vaping a vivid citrus fruit thing.

Allergictoironing Mon 25-May-15 23:02:58

Try going for something fruity with a bit of a citrus type flavour. I find if I get vapour's tongue I need a change in the type of flavour, and those can have a refreshing taste that sort of kick starts the taste buds for me.

CadieAgain Tue 26-May-15 00:31:11

Gaping grin

Pineapple? Sweet but still sharp so not sickly. JooseJuice do a good one and it's 2 for 1 when buying 30ml.

PolterGoose Tue 26-May-15 21:48:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PolterGoose Tue 26-May-15 21:49:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

McNo Tue 26-May-15 23:19:23

I'm enjoying the samurai sauce range especially the blackberry ice cream shake smile

strawberryblondebint Wed 27-May-15 06:25:48

All good ideas. Thanks. I think I have some rhubarb to dig out and try. Is so annoying.

incogKNEEto Wed 27-May-15 06:39:30

I like the liberty flights temperance range of juices. They do a lemon and ginger one which is good for a flavour change from sweet to citrus, but my absolute favourite sweet juice is the sour cherry and hibiscus one.

Brownsofa Sun 31-May-15 06:36:04

I'm currently loving banana!
I had a real long run on brazilla custard by vapemunki but it just got boring- I went for black jack (like the sweets) by diamond mist and that seemed to help get me tastebuds back.

Blink1982 Mon 01-Jun-15 01:01:38

Im loving space jam omega and their new starship one at the min, omega is a peaches n cream, not sure what starship is but its gorgeous. Also cutters unicorn milk, ive bought the flavours to try make my own it was so lovely

TipseyKisses Mon 01-Jun-15 02:34:55

I've been on SnowQueen for the last few months , i love it !

It's described as a complex tobacco menthol but I get a range of different tastes from it including a slight fruitiness at times .

I've a box of about 50 different juices in a range of flavours from different UK suppliers but I just love SQ so much & I've had no vapours tongue since I started it either which is a huge bonus .

Glittery7 Mon 01-Jun-15 22:45:47

Love pear drops, candy floss, banana custard and butterscotch. Sweet Vapes all the way here.

Glittery7 Mon 01-Jun-15 22:46:25

Love pear drops, candy floss, banana custard and butterscotch. Sweet Vapes all the way here.

velouria Tue 02-Jun-15 00:23:27

My favourite is coconut caramel hazelnut honey from alchemist cupboard, so nice. Tried monkey jizz on the back of this thread but not that impressed sad. Bit skint ATM but hope to try some more.

Allergictoironing Sat 20-Jun-15 20:33:08

Oh. My. Gods.

Menage a Trois by Ruthless (US import) is absolutely amazing! Raspberry crème brulee is how their web site describes it, and that's pretty close in my mind. Rich, creamy, tang of raspberry making it not too sweet - I think I'm in love! grin

Itsalldramarama Sat 04-Jul-15 18:05:26

Io didn't know there was a vaping section !! I love red astaire by t juice . Sort of cherry tunes with a aniseed and menthol after taste , it's my all day vape , just about to mix up 300ml of this and 50ml Jacque le mon ( like fizzy lemonade ) for when I get vapors tongue and can't taste the red smile

PlentyOfPubeGardens Sat 04-Jul-15 20:56:35

DH is currently enjoying MyVapery toast flavours. They do Jam Toast, which is rasperry jam on toast flavour and French Toast which is a gentle cinnamon toast flavour.

Mimigolightly Tue 28-Jul-15 19:59:13

We like Digby's Apple & Cinnamon pudding and Suicide Bunny's Mothers Milk.

Mimigolightly Thu 13-Aug-15 16:51:29

Recently got some new juices and love 2 by Ruthless: Ménage a Trois (raspberry brûlée) and Mandingo (banana bread).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now