Best vape shop in central London

(5 Posts)
glittertits Thu 07-May-15 11:31:28

Hello!

My e cig has packed in and I need a new one.

I prefer to buy in store than order online. Mostly because I always forget that I'm running low on fluid and need some urgently.

Where do you recommend?

sherbetlemonD Sat 09-May-15 21:15:49

I'd be interested to know too as i'm taking a trip to London next week smile so if you find out glitter- please PM me.

dtsmum Mon 11-May-15 13:10:39

Not central London, but found this place a few weeks back www.houseofvapeslondon.co.uk Its on Shoreditch high street, so East London. Not the cheapest place I've been to but fantastic range. I visited the covent Garden vape shop and wasn't very impressed! House of vapes isn't that close to where I live but I'll definitely be going again soon!

PlentyOfPubeGardens Wed 13-May-15 19:45:56

Yes, we're quite poorly served in London. I buy everything online because I haven't been impressed with local shops - they tend to be very expensive and I've caught some of them giving very bad advice.

If you're worried about running out of juice it's worth scouting out local newsagents - more and more are carrying basic ranges of not-posh stuff.

There's a map here which will be useful for anybody in the UK trying to find their local shop.

paulharris0008 Fri 15-May-15 19:39:56

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now