Advanced search

Vapers meet in SE England in the summer time.........

(12 Posts)
magimedi Sun 08-Feb-15 22:30:09

It's been mooted before now & again just recently.

I live close to Eastbourne & have mentioned a meet up here sometime when the weather gets a bit better.

I reckon, but have to confirm, that we could all go along to independent local vape shop for some shopping & I might be able to get you all a wee discount.

Allergic has 3 vape shops close to her - Kent way.

Megan has mentioned Brighton for a meet - I love Brighton, it's the most fun place of all to visit.

SO: Who is up for a vapers' meet in SE?

And where would you want to go?

Let's get that sorted & then try for some dates.

I am thinking of May or June.

Allergictoironing Mon 09-Feb-15 07:52:11

Definitely up for that, whatever location we go for. Weather depending, seaside sounds fab grin.

ineedausername Mon 09-Feb-15 18:52:02

I'd be up for it... if someone wanted to pay my taxi from Aberdeen??!

magimedi Mon 09-Feb-15 19:29:51

ineed - I used to live near to Aberdeen (or Yabbadabbadeen as DS used to call it) & I'd take a taxi up there in a heartbeat if I could afford it!

I loved my time up there.

It is possible that I may be coming up there for a visit this year _ do you fancy a meet if I do?

How many vape shops are there in Union Street? Or are they all in Torry? (which I gather has now gone quite up market - I left in '99).

It is on the condition that I can fill my face with rowies/butteries. I SO miss them.

ineedausername Mon 09-Feb-15 20:51:51

Small world!
I lived in aberdeen all my life (Torry born and raised!) but i moved out to Westhill (about 10 miles out) about 5 years ago when we had kids smile

There is one on Union Street, opposite McDonalds and one on Schoolhill. Neither seem very knowledgeable tbh!.

I would definitely be up for a meet! Just let me know when.
If you want butteries posted i'd happily send you some.....

PolterGoose Mon 09-Feb-15 21:00:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Mon 09-Feb-15 21:04:05

Allergic you must be quite close to me. I live in the south-eastern arse end of London.

I'm up for Kent and/or south coast. Not sure about Scotland, will come if I can.

magimedi Mon 09-Feb-15 22:14:48

Tempt me not with butteries - I am trying to lose a bit of weight!

I lived in Dane Hill, followed by Newburgh - right by the Ythan Estuary, which I miss to this day.

Allergictoironing Mon 09-Feb-15 22:20:34

Just outside the M25 nowadays, used to be south eastern arse end of London though (Chislehurst then Orpington) grin. Just seem to have moved further east every house move.....

MeganChips Wed 11-Feb-15 21:05:38

Definitely up for a meet and don't mind where we go! Is there a Kent/Sussex mid point? Tunbridge Wells?

Allergictoironing Wed 11-Feb-15 21:34:55

Don't think there's any vape shops in Tunbridge Wells, and we do want to hang out in at least one grin.

MeganChips Fri 13-Feb-15 20:02:45

Well I'm happy with Eastbourne if that's easier for the Kent vapers? This should be fun! I might have to give an ileaf the glad eye.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now