Talk

Advanced search

Coil question

(6 Posts)
mawinter Wed 21-Jan-15 21:46:08

I asked this on UK Vapers and quite honestly the people confused the hell out of me there as they started talking about mods and other things I totally do not understand yet (main reason why I posted in beginners, so I would not be confused).

Simple question.. I got an Evod Glass Duo Kit in the post yesterday and I find that the vape from the 1.5 dual coil is crap compared to my single 1.8 coil in my regular Evod. I see on online shops it is possible to get a 1.8 dual coil. Can I, when i need to buy replacement coils for the Evod Glass get 1.8 dual coils, or am I always stuck buying 1.5 coils?

mawinter Wed 21-Jan-15 21:47:38

(note I am not putting the dual coil in the regular evod, it is only going in the evod glass)

note* sorry if i seem a bit agitated....have not had a fag in 8 hours....

mawinter Wed 21-Jan-15 21:49:52

RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... this could still be taken wrong... or i am just going insane...

Rephrased:

Simple question.. I got an Evod Glass Duo Kit in the post yesterday and I find that the vape from the 1.5 dual coil in the glass version evod is crap compared to my single 1.8 coil in my regular Evod. I see on online shops it is possible to get a 1.8 dual coil. Can I, when i need to buy replacement coils for the Evod Glass get 1.8 dual coils, or am I always stuck buying 1.5 coils?

Allergictoironing Wed 21-Jan-15 21:58:36

Well done on holding out that long smile.

A coil that fits a specific tank will be fine, no matter what resistance it is. From what I can see, replacements are available in 1.8 ohm as well as 1.5 so get searching, try something including the words Kanger, EVOD, dual coil, replacement - and remember UK or you'll get loads of US sites!

Allergictoironing Wed 21-Jan-15 22:00:05

Ah x-posting with you. Short answer is yes the 1.8 dual coil will be absolutely fine, it's a matter if personal taste smile

mawinter Wed 21-Jan-15 22:06:26

Thanks, that is what I needed, a nice simple answer! feels less tense now

Sorry for all of the crazy above. I feel like a tit now. sad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: