Advanced search

I need some help - I'm going shopping for new kit, after 2 years of vaping!

(12 Posts)
magimedi Tue 13-Jan-15 11:42:43

My premium bonds have just won me £50!!!!!!!! So I'm going to get some new vaping kit.

As some of you know I've been vaping for 2+ years & have used an ordinary evod battery & an aspire clearo.

I think I'd like to enter the world of variable voltage so I can get a bigger draw at times & am thinking about the eleaf i stick or vison spinner + a mini nautilus or Kanger aerotank mini.

What do any of you think I should go for? I can add a bit of money to my winnings &, as many of you know, I am a one flavour woman, tobacco flavour in the form of my beloved "Sherlock".

Allergictoironing Tue 13-Jan-15 13:35:31

eLeaf iStick!!!!!! I love my spinners, but absolutely adore the iStick - I though I would take a while to get used to the shape (if ever), but the moment it went into my hand it fitted perfectly. I'm sulking right now because mine's on charge so I'm having to use a perfectly nice Vision Spinner 2!

When it comes to tanks I'm a complete pleb, but definitely something dual coil is a must smile

magimedi Tue 13-Jan-15 13:50:49

Where did you get yours from, Allergic?

I'll try my local shop but am not certain that they have them.

Am wary of just picking an online retailer off the page.

magimedi Tue 13-Jan-15 16:24:06

Am now the proud new owner of a shiny, silver eleaf iStick & a nautilus mini.

Allergictoironing Tue 13-Jan-15 18:22:09

Sorry m'dear, had to go out. Mine was from good old Myepack, went for pink myself - partly to upset the male mates who don't do "girly" colours. Was great fun watching them trying to weigh up trying it out, and maybe being caught on camera using a bright pink metallic battery grin.

So glad you found one in your local shop - I found out today that there are 3 that have recently opened in (roughly) my part of Kent!

MaggieMcGill Tue 13-Jan-15 19:18:07

Magi, you've made a great choice, I treated myself to the same at Christmas. I absolutely love them both and have hardly used anything else since. FT do the coils for the nautulis if you don't mind the wait. Have fun! grin

PolterGoose Tue 13-Jan-15 22:03:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

magimedi Tue 13-Jan-15 22:59:42

I am in lurve with my new iStick.

Someone very smart must have designed it - the way it fits into your hand, ergonomically amazing.

Am also enjoying the vape. I have it at the lowest voltage & all I have to say is that:

"A man is only a man but a good mod is a joy".

<with NO apology to Kipling!>

PolterGoose Wed 14-Jan-15 07:04:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WenstonMum Sun 15-Feb-15 08:32:50

Are you telling me that you have used an Evod for over 2 years? Unbelievable!

WenstonMum Sun 15-Feb-15 08:34:04

Plus, Eleaf iStick with Aspire nautilus is a good combo, I think.

Allergictoironing Sun 15-Feb-15 09:53:33

WenstonMum what's unbelievable about using an EVOD for 2 years? If it suits the user there's no need to upgrade, and it gives the impression that you're looking down on anyone who doesn't upgrade to a big expensive mod.

Maybe this isn't the best forum for you, as most people here are reasonably basic in their usage and anything is acceptable as long as it keeps the user happy.

Then again it would be hard to suggest where would be a good "home" for you - in one post you're saying you are sub-ohming, and in another that you aren't a cloud chaser or that fussed about flavour. You can't have it both ways, either you want to maximise vapour (so sub-ohm) or you don't care (so should be happy with basic kit).

Please stop resurrecting old threads with pointless comments, often derogatory, and find somewhere that your willy-waving is acceptable angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now