Talk

Advanced search

starting smoking again

(6 Posts)
iLikeDirt Mon 12-Jan-15 11:58:55

I gave up smoking 3 years ago. About a week and a half ago I bought a pack of 10. I smoked one and kept the pack. I was very upset at the time and thought it would make me feel better. Fyi it didn't.

Next opportunity I had away from dp I smoked another - well about half actually as it made me feel so ill.

Today, dp's out and isn't due home until this evening. I've had two so far. Both made me feel really nauseated. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm smoking out of the window in my flat, terrified the LL will find out somehow. She won't will she? I'm scared we'll get chucked out of our home. I know the LL won't come round any time soon so she won't smell it but in the back of my mind I keep thinking what if there's spy cameras set up! hmm

I just want to get through this pack and be done with it. I can't bring myself to throw them away.

PolterGoose Mon 12-Jan-15 14:42:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

iLikeDirt Mon 12-Jan-15 18:36:38

I smoked them all and then spent the rest of the day cleaning the house to hide the smell. blushblush

They did make me feel awful though.

I don't want to get any more I will go down the e-cig route next time this happens. I might get one in just in case.

Have a few stresses at the moment. Youngish baby, applying for a mortgage. Nothing too bad really, just a bit annoyed at myself that the first sign of trouble I still think of smoking.

iLikeDirt Mon 12-Jan-15 18:37:27

Thank you Polter for the e-cig idea

PolterGoose Mon 12-Jan-15 18:51:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

iLikeDirt Mon 12-Jan-15 19:58:53

smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: