Talk

Advanced search

Kanger Emow mega or i stick?

(9 Posts)
cupofsneeze Thu 18-Dec-14 09:23:33

Has anyone tried both of these and had a preference?

I cant decide which one to get but am swaying towards the i stick if i buy the Aspire Nautilus Mini to go with it based on reviews from other sites.

If I do choose the i stick, is the nautilus Mini any good with it?

cupofsneeze Thu 18-Dec-14 09:27:25

Or this one which is a good price?

myepack.co.uk/review/product/list/id/728/

PolterGoose Thu 18-Dec-14 11:47:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Allergictoironing Thu 18-Dec-14 12:30:01

I've used both, in fact I HAVE both grin.

I have a slight preference for the iStick, and that's purely down to the feel of the shape in my hand. The other factor to consider is that the iStick is 2200mAh and I think the EMOW only goes up to 1600mAh? If you decide you prefer the shape of the EMOW, bear in mind that the ones I trialled came in the same physical size no matter what capacity, so you don't get smaller ones if you go for lower capacity.

cupofsneeze Fri 19-Dec-14 21:09:07

Thankyou, i decided to go for the EMOW for now but i'm going to get the i stick after xmas.

They look so pretty!

Allergictoironing Fri 19-Dec-14 22:50:34

The iMOW bronze isn't as pretty as it looks, the black is OK, the blue is OK & the red is nicer than it seems in pictures IMO smile

cupofsneeze Sat 20-Dec-14 15:27:14

The cherry EMOW arrived today and i love it!

I ordered the MPV today, its been an expensive weekend fsmile

WenstonMum Sun 04-Jan-15 07:46:29

I prefer an istick!

cupofsneeze Sun 04-Jan-15 11:06:06

I've been a bit disappointed with the EMOW now i've had it a while, i definitely prefer the MPV because you can actually taste the flavours of whichever liquid.

The only downside to the MPV is the size so i think i might treat myself to a slimmer less bulky one especially now that Dh is puffing away on it and finally given up the fags for a week!

I'm guessing its the clearos that are making the huge difference so i think i need to get something a bit better for my EMOW which makes it a bloody expensive battery for 37.00 confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now