Talk

Advanced search

Christmas!

(10 Posts)
Cantaaaaaabile Fri 12-Dec-14 16:39:34

Hi! Sorry I haven't been around for ages....

How are you all?

I need help! Anyone got any suggestions for nice vaping kit for a present for my bro. He's vaping much less, because his batteries are all old and he probably needs new clearos too (lazy bugger! I don't think he ever cleans them).

I had a nosey at a couple of recent threads. Those blingy pink things are gross. That whole site is gross; I became faint just looking at it grin

Am working my way through the vaping conference videos thing that Plenty posted. Very interesting indeed so far, though of course it would be better in one way if the figures showed that vaping was the most effective way to quit.

Still dual fuelling here blush and my analogue intake has crept up, so I'm putting a bit of effort into it how!

PolterGoose Fri 12-Dec-14 16:43:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Cantaaaaaabile Fri 12-Dec-14 17:05:27

er...um....er.... No no no, not your pink blingy thing, certainly not, the very idea! Another completely different pink blingy thing grin

Hi Polter! How the devil are you?

Looking to spend maybe up to 30 quid, I suppose. Just want to encourage him again!

Cantaaaaaabile Fri 12-Dec-14 17:07:38

He's not into big mods, or anything that's more complicated than just filling a tank and screwing it on, pressing the button. VV would be fine, but I think the MVP is a step too far.

PolterGoose Fri 12-Dec-14 17:19:33

PolterGoose Fri 12-Dec-14 17:20:36

Cantaaaaaabile Fri 12-Dec-14 17:32:17

Yay! Well done!

I seem to have recovered from my very long bout of shinyitis too! It was tough while it lasted. Back to buying books.

My Rainbow vision spinner died a while ago, but my very first Ego C Twist, which I got in October last year, is still going. The Vision spinners are better designed though and easier to turn.

I may go for the spinner 2 for him. Definitely those Aspire clearos, they look good.

Allergictoironing Fri 12-Dec-14 19:45:43

Try having a quick look on Groupon if he wants the simplest of the simple i.e. not even vv. A few starter kits on there right now, though TBH the only one I would recommend is the Vaporiz deal as their stuff tends to be decent. At least one more deal going on there next week too that I know of.

I was never able to indulge my shinyitis phase properly as I was too too broke, but having got a little money at the mo I'm stocking up. Current love of my life is this in the pink grin

Cantaaaaaabile Fri 12-Dec-14 23:23:10

Oh that is lovely! I wish I hadn't seen it grin

Just had a look on Groupon, they have one which looks pretty worthwhile with a battery and clearos and anything from 5 to 15(?) liquids. I'd get it for him as it's nice and simple, but I don't want the liquids. He only vapes apple really - I just tried to give him a couple of my rejected juices but he turned his nose up at them!

Cantaaaaaabile Fri 12-Dec-14 23:47:40

I would really like this one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now