Talk

Advanced search

Let me take you down....to strawberry fields

(12 Posts)
MaggieMcGill Fri 05-Dec-14 22:43:21

Wow! Nicest juice I've tried in a long time! Just for the fruity and the custard lovers but its's lovely. Great reviews too from the grumpy vaper!

MaggieMcGill Fri 05-Dec-14 22:48:32

thegrumpyvaper.com/review-of-peachee-fields-and-northern-munky-juice-from-strawberry-fields/

PolterGoose Sat 06-Dec-14 17:04:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MaggieMcGill Sat 06-Dec-14 22:21:12

I got all 3 as a wee Christmas pressie to myself. Was super excited when I opened the Jiffy bag, the smell was amazing but tbh I was very disappointed when I tried them, give or take a few weeks and I love them all, probably strawberry being the best.

PolterGoose Sat 06-Dec-14 22:22:49

PolterGoose Thu 11-Dec-14 15:48:10

MaggieMcGill Thu 11-Dec-14 21:51:17

Lol! What's mysizzlebox?? It's really lovely. I wasn't convinced at first but after trying out different clearos I'm hooked. I'd try them in glass or metal ones, for some reason they just didn't taste nice with plastic ones. I'm nearly out of strawberry already but I'm enjoying the peach and banana too and the good thing is they can all be mixed together and still taste bloody great. I really do hope you like it because I also got some of trip hammers juices and I'm not convinced by them at all. Think my taste buds are goosed though because my all time favourite is jj gingerbread.

PolterGoose Fri 12-Dec-14 07:27:54

MaggieMcGill Fri 12-Dec-14 12:33:30

I had a wee look at at mysizzlebox last night. Is it good? I'm tempted to cancel my flavourly subscription and try this. Do you like most of the liquids they send you?

I just tend to stick to mini protanks and gs-h2's but i'm using a metal evod thingy for these with bog standard coils from FT.

PolterGoose Fri 12-Dec-14 12:41:08

PolterGoose Sun 04-Jan-15 17:48:45

MaggieMcGill Fri 09-Jan-15 18:05:16

Glad you liked it Polter. I've just ordered another 3 too but I've asked him if I could swap the banana one for one of his new flavours. Chocconuttynana or kiwi and marshmallow, not sure if he will but I'd like to give them a go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now