Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Will my juices taste better once I stop smoking?

(6 Posts)
Jolleigh Wed 26-Nov-14 23:25:33

Hi! So, had 3 juices from the Alchemist's Cupboard steeping for over a week and 2 from Trip Hammer steeping for 5 days.

Egg custard tart from the Alchemist is quite nice.

Lemon meringue pie from the Alchemist is lemony but it's quite vague.

Not tried Work, Rest and Play (mars bar) by the Alchemist as I ran out of tanks!

Nana's dessert by TH has a vague nondescript fruit taste about it.

Danish Coffee by TH is just an overwhelming sweetness that isn't coffee or Danish.

But...I'm duel fuelling. I imagine most reviews I've seen about these two juice makers on here are from people whose tastebuds aren't being dulled by fags. Will these juices taste better if/when I cut out fags entirely?

(New coils and cleaned or new tanks every time by the way.)

Allergictoironing Thu 27-Nov-14 07:24:07

Taste is very personal in vaping, but I did find that taste of the liquids improved once I stopped dual fuelling. Do bear in mind that what some people adore others hate e.g. cocomel was very highly recommended for a while but I detest coconut so wouldn't have liked it.

Another thing I found was the quality of the kit I used made a difference e.g. bottom coil tank, vv or vw battery - some liquids definitely taste better with more power than others

PolterGoose Thu 27-Nov-14 22:01:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jolleigh Thu 27-Nov-14 22:12:24

Still trying to like the trip hammer juices. I'm not succeeding. There's no VG listed in the ingredients. Would that be why the throat hit is so overpowering to me do you think?

PolterGoose Thu 27-Nov-14 22:16:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jolleigh Thu 27-Nov-14 23:15:32

I got 12mg in both brands. Are they likely to be that different??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now