Talk

Advanced search

Another e liquid query

(7 Posts)
Celestria Tue 04-Nov-14 12:04:35

Could I have some websites and recommendations for e liquids?

Also when you want to change flavour do you need a new atomiser? I'd like to find black atomisers for my eGo T? Thank you! smile

Allergictoironing Tue 04-Nov-14 13:39:18

Hi Celestria. Just about all the tanks on the market will fit your eGo T - we all have our favorites & I'm sure someone else will be on soon with other recommendations but I'm a bit partial to the GS-H2 & MT£/EVOD tanks (comparatively low end). Try Klaudo for the MT3s and e-cigs88 for GS-H2s, both on e-bay.

You don't need to change the tank when you change flavours. Some people just put one in on top of the previous flsvour but I like to wash them out first & let them dry.

Celestria Tue 04-Nov-14 17:13:04

Thank you!

I'd really love some recommendations for e juices, it's so confusing, there are tons out there! Any really simple trusted websites that are straightforward?

Allergictoironing Tue 04-Nov-14 18:01:50

I get mine from Smartcigs.co.uk, or when I'm feeling posh I go for Alchemists Cupboard. Triphammer is another boutique liquid, and Vaporiz do decent standard stuff in a number of flavours. All these are UK made liquids, all made to good standard using UK pharmaceutical grade ingredients (except the flavourings themselves, which are all food standard).

You can get liquids cheaper, but better to be safe. Oh, and liQuid are UK made & very cheap, though I'm not a particular fan of their flavours.

Letthemtalk Tue 04-Nov-14 21:13:35

Alchemist cupboard are great, I use home mixed t juice mostly.

PolterGoose Tue 04-Nov-14 22:14:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PolterGoose Tue 04-Nov-14 22:21:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now