Talk

Advanced search

Thanks to the MNVapers

(8 Posts)
PolterGoose Mon 03-Nov-14 16:30:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

magimedi Mon 03-Nov-14 17:26:28

blush & well done!!

Plenty is the whizz with all the teccy stuff - I wish she'd start a shop!

I carried on noticing lung function improvement for at least the first year (2 years off stinkys, now) & I can't believe how much fitter I am. Exercise has become a pleasure (mostly!) rather than a chore and that is still improving.

When I see people smoking I want to rush up to them & evangalise about vaping - but I don't.

Not too early to raise a wine to you, Polter!!

Well done to you.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Mon 03-Nov-14 20:35:11

Oh bloody well done Polter! That's fantastic flowers

magi I'd be rubbish with a shop I'm the worst business person in the world! I'd spend all my time trying to not say 'don't buy this you can make it at home for 4p and a small aubergine'

PolterGoose Mon 03-Nov-14 21:10:03

magimedi Mon 03-Nov-14 22:17:23

grin - am just loving that goose - but I always imagine Polter as being an oasis of calm with no (wing) flapping!

Plenty can you please expand on how to sort out vaping with 'a small aubergine'? !!!

PolterGoose Mon 03-Nov-14 22:19:03

PlentyOfPubeGardens Tue 04-Nov-14 19:35:36

Oh haha sorry magi it's a reference to a 90's sketch show called Goodness Gracious Me. There was an old woman in it who was always refusing to buy things because she could 'make it at home for nothing' - all she needed was 'a small aubergine' - it was about 20 years ago though so not surprising you didn't get the reference blush

Actually though there's rather a lot of nicotine in aubergines hmm

PlentyOfPubeGardens Wed 05-Nov-14 10:05:37

Shit, they're onto us! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now