Talk

Advanced search

Calling Sadam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(11 Posts)
squirrel3 Mon 09-May-05 11:59:17

Where are you?

Hope you are OK, thinking of you.

SadSam Mon 09-May-05 16:34:22

Hi Squirrel, thank you for your kind post. Sorry I haven't been posting too often, ive just been through a rollercoaster of emotions of the last couple of weeks. Had to see Solicitor on Friday to arrange access for us to have skids once a month. It's going to get nasty as our solicitor recommends that DP applies for parental responsibility for kids as he was not married to BM and so currently does not have this. BM will go ape when she finds out and will probably contest it so we still have all that to come me thinks. How are you doing anyway? x

squirrel3 Mon 09-May-05 16:40:05

I really hope it all works out, feel for you, your DP and esp the kids. I don't know what advice to give you only to hang on in there, I know its hard... Sending you suportive {{{hugs}}}.

I'm ok (I think)?!!

DP maybe sending for the men in white coats for me soon but I think I'm ok>

Blu Mon 09-May-05 16:40:27

Sorry - this HAS to go on the juxtaposition thread - Calling Sadam, May/June Girls Night Out!

Sorry - unfortunate typo!

squirrel3 Mon 09-May-05 16:41:47

?

squirrel3 Mon 09-May-05 16:43:50

OMG!!! I've just realised!!! Sadsam!!!!

So Sorry!!!!

I must check my messages before sending them!!!!!

SadSam Mon 09-May-05 16:49:20

??? Ok you lost me!

squirrel3 Mon 09-May-05 16:51:20

Sam I missed out the second S in your name in the title of this thread. Sorry.

Blu Mon 09-May-05 16:51:51

SAdSam - there was a thread last week about two thread titles together and what story it told - squirrel mistyped sadsam as sadam, and it appeared before a title about a night out - it sounded as if the June antenatal group wanted a night out with Sad(d)am, and my pathetic little brain thought it was (almost) funny!
Sorry to crash the real point of this thread...

squirrel3 Mon 09-May-05 16:58:43

Oh No, I'm gonna have to do it again, sorry [puppy-dog eyes emoticon], imagine if you can a squirrel with paws behind its back and huge puppy-dog eyes saying sorry, well it should make you laugh anyway! lol

SadSam Mon 09-May-05 17:16:20

PMSL - God Im so blonde sometimes, I really didn't even notice Lol

Cheered me up though girls, thanks for that!!!! Apology accepted Squirrel, aahhhhh whats that I can see................ ahhhh yes its the men in white coats, they're coming to take you away ha ha!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now