Talk

Advanced search

VILE 16 YR OLDS

(6 Posts)
crocs Thu 28-Aug-08 21:55:45

Toady I had the joy of not only having my 16yr old stepdaughter tell me about how to have safe sex, whilst going off and sleeping with her 21 yr old boyfriend and speaking to me like a piece of crap. she has also refused to get a job over the summer hols and now she is almost starting her A levels with the attitude that we all owe her a living!!!Her mother has zero morals, we have shared custody and we pay for everything and it seems her daughter thinks you should treat peolple the same way. I hate it and I want to leave so badly, but we have a 4 yr old between us and a huge mortgage. I hate it, i HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverSparkle Fri 29-Aug-08 09:36:09

Hi Crocs, hope our feeling abit better today. What does your DP think about it all?

ElenorRigby Fri 29-Aug-08 10:09:37

Sorry to hear that Crocs.
DSD is only 5 but I do fear her mothers lazy, selfish, manipulative ways will rub off on her. After all if your mums example is that you play a poor me victim, use people and duck your responsibility's at every opportunity thats got to rub off.
Hopefully DP and I can steer her away from such a course,we can but try.

crocs Fri 29-Aug-08 15:24:31

Sadly, today i am even more furious. The other half Im afraid probably thinks he is between a rock and a hard place. He wants a quiet life and is obviously distraught at his daughters sexual activity (this started at just 15)if she is just nice to him then thats what makes him happy. I agree that there is little we can do etc as she is now 16, but i hate the situation i am now in and long to be the person that i used to be.

PonderingThoughts Fri 29-Aug-08 15:31:10

Crocs - are you me?

You sound like me, you life sounds like mine!!

You are not alone. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you and make it all better, but I haven;t found it for myself yet.

(((hug)))

gagarin Fri 29-Aug-08 15:37:48

"we pay for everything"

in this house the rule is no job, no allowance!

tough love but it works. They get their allowance when they have a job.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now