Talk

Advanced search

I'm on the gin - just saying

(4 Posts)
laloup1 Sat 02-Dec-17 18:13:57

In the spirit of not just popping into the forum when things are tough and I need help...Today ... There's been vomiting, a nasty bruise on her foot when she slipped and pulled a chair on top of it. She has a cold so there was impressive amounts of snot all over me while she cried out the accident (while dad searched for the magical arnica granules) Then we had to have a little friendly chat when I caught her quietly and very sweetly practicing saying swear words (she's 3!) I almost ignored it but she saw me seeing what she was up to so I had to say something.
It's Saturday night. Dad is now bathing his daughter so I think I have earned a gin!
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend also!

user1498424431 Mon 04-Dec-17 17:29:59

Hillarious! as noone has commented i just thought i would say... Id do the same!!
I remember when my sd was 3 and we had taken her on holiday, she had a meltdown which lasted all day... By 7pm i was sat in our car outside the caravan with a bottle of vodka crying over if i was cut out for this shit!! 6 years later things have got easier...slightly but wine is still my life saver!!

TwoDots Mon 04-Dec-17 21:47:47

I wish I liked gin. I’m on red wine instead

Biglettuce Tue 05-Dec-17 13:39:40

Definitely earned a gin. :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now